In our monthly blog series Megan's Guide To, our Creative Director, Megan Bailey, shares her tips, tricks, and advice for all things style, fashion, design, and everything in between!
With the start of a new year comes a list of new resolutions, and at the top of our list for 2020 is self-care. As mothers, we spend so much of our day giving to our families and everyone around us, and we rarely focus on giving to ourselves—let alone taking the time for a little pampering and TLC. But we know how important it is to care for ourselves before we can care for others, so this year we're resolving to put more energy and time towards self-care, even if that's just taking five minutes to do a face mask, pop a vitamin, or soak in the tub at the end of the day.
Below, check out our Creative Director Megan Bailey's must-have beauty and wellness products for self-care, from her favorite face masks to her favorite cosmetic bags to her favorite bath soak!
- Fawn Design Cosmetic Cases
- Vitruvi Diffuser
- Ritual Essential Vitamins for Women (they also offer a prenatal vitamin!)
- Summer Fridays Overtime Mask
- Ouai Hair Oil + Rose Hair & Body Oil
- One Love Organics Vitamin C Facial Serum
- Tatcha Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream
- Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream
- Herbivore Botanicals Milk Bath
- Olly Hair, Skin + Nail Gummies
- Lapcos Sheet Mask in Honey