How To Make Your Diaper Bag Part Of A Stylish Outfit
We get it. Your adorable little new arrival is on the way and your super-charged mommy-mind has already sprung to action for the journey ahead. With most things checked off your list, you’re now probably scouring the internet for the right blend of diaper bags and stylish outfits. After all, you don’t have to shed your fashion game simply because you’re embarking on your parenting journey. Travel through the blog with us to find the answers to all your baby-bag-fashion woes.
What the 2022 Diaper Bag Trend Looks Like
This year has seen the rise of ultra-fashionable and luxury diaper bags that look like anything but baby bags. In other words, we’re talking about baby bags that are all about parenting in style.
Most parents are oscillating towards hands-free designer diaper bags that provide smooth access to all the essentials inside. Other must-have baby bags include the elegant convertible backpacks that can double-up as work bags. Unisex bags are also the real deal today so even dads can flauntingly tote them around.
That said, the combination of aesthetics and functionality is a timeless baby bag trend. So, naturally, your luxury diaper bags must also be a storage beast on the inside.
Untangling the Diaper Bag Style Dilemma
Whether you’ve just welcomed a new baby or you’re globe-trotting with your toddler - parenting does not have to force your style to take a backseat. In fact, with the right stylish diaper bags, you can even add a ravishing splash to your (already gorgeous) fashion sense.
From high-end convertible baby bags to chic and comfy tote bags - here’s what you can pick to satiate your fashion mantra while being the supermom that you are:
- A minimalistic, yet flawlessly chic diaper backpack to store and access all your baby’s essentials with ease.
- A classy convertible diaper bag that holds your baby’s paraphernalia and your elegance securely. Wear it like a backpack, double it as a messenger bag, or simply slide it on your wrist – the choice and style are yours!
- A subtly fancy tote bag or a satchel packed with convenience.
How to Team Your Diaper Bag With Your Outfit
There is no set rulebook for fashion - you can always experiment with different trendy diaper bags until you discover your style. The goal here is to align your diaper bags and stylish outfits. You can go for more muted (and chic) colors like beige, tan, blush, and light brown. But, when in doubt (as the saying goes), choose black! That said, here are some ideas (for moms and dads) to align your designer diaper bags with your outfits:
- For outfits streamlined for casual occasions, a satchel bag or a tote bag can be a great option. Satchels and messenger bags can also work great when you’re dressing up for more formal occasions.
- If your attire flaunts a more quirky look, you can always go for the good old (minimalist) backpack with a convenient grab handle to hold it in style.
- Dressing up for a night-time event? Go bold with a leather diaper bag drenched in dark colors (black, magenta, brown, dark olive green). It can either be a convertible messenger bag (doubling as a backpack) or simply a backpack flaunting elegant pockets and zippers.