When shopping for a diaper bag, you will come across amazing options. This might leave you with more questions than answers.
The Fawn Nordstrom Square diaper bag is one of the most popular diaper bags on the market today. This has seen it pitted against other diaper bags, including some well-known name brands. While different bags claim to be the must-have for moms, the Fawn Nordstrom Square bag checks a few more boxes than most.
Here is how the Fawn Nordstrom Square backpack diaper bag compares to the competition in the market today.
How Does The Fawn Nordstrom Square Bag Compare To Its Competition?
When shopping for a new bag, you are bound to be spoilt for choice. Most bags on the market today are mostly similar in price and style. However, it is good to note that each bag has its benefits and drawbacks. Some popular choices are roomier and come with handy stroller straps perfect for strapping onto the stroller, while others don’t.
The Fawn Nordstrom Square bag, on the other hand, stands out. It features an overall streamlined shape and easy-to-clean faux leather--which does not have to be broken in like vegan leather--as well as its integrated stroller straps. And like other quality bags, this bag gets high marks from users.
The Fawn Nordstrom Square bag offers standard-size pockets and insulated bottle holders. But most importantly (and unlike other diaper bags), its cool design looks great—this makes it stylish enough to carry into an office meeting after your little one has been taken care of.
Feature Comparison Of The Fawn Nordstrom Square Bag And Its Competition
- Over the years, square bags have climbed the popularity ladder. With so many options available, how do you choose the right backpack? To answer these, you need to figure out how the bags compare in terms of style, practicality, and price.
- Most square bags offer front zip pockets that fit your cell phone or keys.
- Most backpack diaper bags also have spacious main storage areas to keep your baby essentials organized.
- A sizable insulated zipper pocket is useful for keeping bottles cold on hot days.
- The inside of these has multiple organizational pockets, which come in handy when packing extras like diapers and wipes and necessities like extra clothes and burp cloths.
- On top-tier bags like the Nordstrom, the stitching is top-notch, featuring durable zippers that do not open accidentally while being carried around.
- Unlike most bags, Nordstrom comes in fashionable designs with high-quality fabrics and detailed work. Its competitors are made using high-quality vegan leather. The Fawn Nordstrom Square Bag, on the other hand, is made of faux leather.
- Like most stylish bags, the Fawn Nordstrom Square bag retails for just under $200 when it comes to pricing. So, there is no significant difference in terms of cost.
If you are torn between these two products because they are so similar, consider your unique preferences before choosing one over another. If you prefer something simple with a bit more space than luxury trimmings, get the Fawn Nordstrom Square bag. Ultimately it depends on what you are looking for from a quality diaper backpack.
Overview Of The Fawn Nordstrom Square Bag And Its Competition
The Fawn design diaper bag is a clear winner, just based on its excellent design. It has all of our favorite elements—spacious interior, exterior pocket, and sturdy handles—and is an all-around superior pick.
If price is not a concern and you want one of the cutest diaper bags around, you can go with the Fawn Nordstrom Square bag; this bag checks all the boxes for form and function.
Looking for a more personalized shopping experience? Head on over to Fawn Design’s website to explore their entire collection of diaper bags, accessories and more!